Best Wrongful Death Attorney In Everett, WA
Dealing with the death of a loved one is never easy. Your loved one can never be replaced. Although you have memories to comfort you, saying goodbye to a beloved family member is one of the most difficult circumstances that we can face in life. Unfortunately, the sense of loss is even more pronounced when you believe that your loved one’s death could have been prevented. At the Law Office of Martin W. Hodges, we are experienced in handling wrongful death claims, and we would be honored to walk beside you as you travel this difficult road. Sadly, we can’t bring your loved one back, but we can help you find justice by ensuring that the parties responsible for their death are held accountable. Washington law makes provision for settlements in wrongful death cases, but you’ll need a reputable wrongful death attorney on your team to navigate through all of the complexities of the legal system. We understand that you are grieving and that the last thing you want to do is fight insurance companies and large corporations. Our job is to handle all of that for you so that you can focus on finding healing through the memories of your loved one.
Scheduling Your Wrongful Death Attorney Consultation
If you are dealing with the death of a loved one, we want to begin by offering our sincere condolences. We understand that this is an extremely difficult time for you and your family, and we also know that it can be difficult to make decisions while you are grieving.
However, we also want to encourage you not to delay if you feel that your loved one’s death is the fault of another party. You can call us at 425-245-5787, and we will come to meet with you at your home, office, the hospital, or anywhere else that is convenient. The wrongful death lawyer Everett clients deserve is knowledgeable, experienced, and ready to provide assistance in a kind manner.
Although we are ready and waiting to help you, you won’t find your consultation to be a high-pressure environment. We will be happy to answer your questions about why moving quickly on your case is important, but you will never be under any pressure to make up your mind or sign a contract.
Martin and the rest of our team believe in treating people the way that we want to be treated. This is true at all times, but especially as you are working through this period of grief. Knowing that your family is receiving justice for what your loved one went through can help you find closure and peace, and that allows you to move forward with the rest of your life.
How a Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You
Finding the right wrongful death lawyer is the first step on the road to justice and eventual healing. It’s not always easy to let someone in while you are grieving and discuss the factors that led to your loved one’s demise, so the team at the Law Offices of Martin W. Hodges is committed to making the process as simple as possible for you.
It might sound intimidating to go up against huge hospitals, medical facilities, and insurance companies, but we will work with you to ensure that we have the truth on our side. There are so many different factors to consider, so during your free consultation, Martin will provide you with a fair evaluation of your claim. Once you have accurate information, you can decide whether you feel comfortable moving forward or not.
We encourage you not to try to navigate the legal process on your own, especially during such an emotionally draining time. You deserve professional support, and you deserve someone who will fight for you against these large companies who are trying their best not to pay you.
Services Offered by the Law Offices of Martin W. Hodges
- We begin by offering a Free Consultation, and we come to you! Call 425-245-5787 to get started!
- Since we deal with the insurance companies, they’ll stop calling you and call us instead!
- Our team gathers evidence from multiple sources to help your claim and build your case, from interviewing witnesses to uncovering work logs and medical records.
- If medical bills need to be paid, we will do our best to connect you with resources for paying those bills while your case is being settled.
- Our team is committed to getting you the best possible settlement, and we desire a fair outcome for all parties.
- Whether you are negotiating out of court or your case needs to be heard by a jury, we will help you both in and out of the courtroom.
- Grieving a loved one is not easy. Our team is there to give you the support that you need during this difficult time.
- We are always available to answer your questions and address your concerns about your case.