WRONGFUL DEATH CLAIMS
Losing a loved one can be the most painful experience we face in life. At the Law Office of Martin W. Hodges, we realize we cannot fully understand the extent of your loss, or replace the life you are missing. We understand a death in the family can be overwhelming and emotionally devastating. Martin W. Hodges offers compassionate legal representation in pursuing your wrongful death claim. While we cannot replace your loved one, we can pursue all legal remedies available to you under Washington law in terms of financial compensation. We understand the frustrations associated with dealing with large insurance companies, and the uncertainty of navigating the legal system. We will deal with the big insurance companies for you, so you can focus on your family, your emotional health, and getting your life back to normal. We will be there to support you through this crisis.
CONSULT WITH AN EXPERIENCED PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
If your spouse, parent, son, daughter, or other loved one is unexpectedly lost due to the fault of another person, call Martin W. Hodges at 425 210 6703 for a free consultation. Martin has 20 years of experience focusing on personal injury law. There are many lawyers out there, but not all lawyers are qualified to handle complex wrongful death and personal injury claims.
MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE A LAWYER WHO IS RIGHT FOR YOU
Choosing the right lawyer is critical to the success of your wrongful death claim. The attorney-client relationship is built on trust and cooperation. Choosing an experienced personal injury lawyer is important, but just as importantly, choose a lawyer who is the right fit for you. Martin Hodges handles all of his cases personally and offers a free consultation to meet with you, discuss your concerns, answer your questions, and fairly evaluate your claim. Martin will fight hard for you against big insurance companies, protect your legal rights, and move your case towards a successful conclusion. We understand this is a difficult time for you and your family, and we are there for YOU.
- Free Consultation 425 210 6703 in our office, your home, or in the hospital.
- We deal directly with the big insurance companies so YOU DON’T HAVE TO.
- We gather all evidence including: accident reports, witness statements, medical records and reports, wage loss verification, and all relevant information that helps your claim.
- We find all available resources for payment of your medical bills and do our best to make sure your medical bills are paid.
- We help you get the best possible settlement based on the reasonable value of your claim.
- We battle for you in negotiations, arbitration hearings, mediations, or court, if necessary.
- We know accidents involving the loss of a loved one are traumatic, and we are there to support YOU at all times.