NURSING HOME NEGLECT AND ABUSE
Families place the highest trust in nursing homes to provide vital care for their aging or disabled parents and loved ones. Unfortunately, thousands of elderly and disabled people are abused or neglected in nursing homes each year. Warning signs include: unsanitary or unclean living conditions, malnutrition or dehydration, open wounds or bedsores, bruises, abrasions, broken bones, unexplained injuries, unexpected falls, medication overdoses, and premature or unexplained death. Many facilities are understaffed and are lacking in adequate supervision. If you or a family member fall victim to physical, emotional or sexual abuse, call us immediately for a Free Case Evaluation at 425 210 6703. We are here to protect your loved ones and their legal rights. We understand the frustrations in dealing with big institutions, state agencies, and large insurance companies. We build your case and navigate the legal system so you can focus on your family and getting your life back to normal.
CONSULT WITH AN EXPERIENCED PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
If you or a loved one suffers from physical, sexual or emotional harm while in the care of a nursing home or other care facility, call Martin W. Hodges at 425 210 6703 for a free consultation. Martin has 20 years of experience focusing on personal injury law. There are many lawyers out there, but not all lawyers are qualified to handle complex cases involving nursing home abuse.
MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE A LAWYER WHO IS RIGHT FOR YOU
Choosing the right lawyer is critical to the success of your case against a nursing home. The attorney-client relationship is built on trust and cooperation. Choosing an experienced personal injury lawyer is important, but just as importantly, choose a lawyer who is the right fit for you. Martin Hodges handles all of his cases personally and offers a free consultation to meet with you, discuss your concerns, answer your questions, and fairly evaluate your claim. Martin will fight hard for you against big insurance companies, protect your legal rights, and move your case towards a successful conclusion. We understand this is a difficult time for you and your family, and we are there for YOU.
- Free Consultation 425 210 6703 in our office, your home, or in the hospital.
- We deal directly with the big insurance companies so YOU DON’T HAVE TO.
- We gather all evidence including: accident reports, witness statements, medical records and reports, DSHS reports, and all relevant information that helps your claim.
- We build your case and investigate staffing issues, and supervision and training history.
- We help you get the best possible settlement based on the reasonable value of your claim.
- We battle for you in negotiations, arbitration hearings, mediations, or court, if necessary.
- We understand the trauma of nursing home abuse, and we are there to support YOU at all times.