Best Dog Bite Lawyer In Everett
Dog bites are the second leading cause of injury to children and account for one in three homeowner liability claims. Washington law makes the dog owner strictly liable for dog bites. People who don’t reasonably control their dogs, thus causing personal injury to another person are liable for compensatory damages to the victim. If you or a loved one has been bitten by a dog, contact us for a Free Case Evaluation at 425 210 6703. We understand the frustrations associated with getting appropriate medical care, dealing with large insurance companies, and the uncertainty of navigating the legal system. We will deal with the big insurance companies for you, so you can focus on your medical care, getting better, your family, and getting your life back to normal.
CONSULT WITH AN EXPERIENCED PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
If you are bitten by a dog and suffer from physical or emotional harm due to the fault of another person, call Martin W. Hodges at 425 210 6703 for a free consultation. Martin has 20 years of experience focusing on personal injury law. There are many lawyers out there, but not all lawyers are qualified to handle complex dog bite and personal injury claims.
MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE A LAWYER WHO IS RIGHT FOR YOU
Choosing the right lawyer is critical to the success of your dog bite claim. The attorney-client relationship is built on trust and cooperation. Choosing an experienced personal injury lawyer is important, but just as importantly, choose a lawyer who is the right fit for you. Martin Hodges handles all of his cases personally and offers a free consultation to meet with you, discuss your concerns, answer your questions, and fairly evaluate your claim. Martin will fight hard for you against big insurance companies, protect your legal rights, and move your case towards a successful conclusion. We understand this is a difficult time for you and your family, and we are there for YOU.
- Free Consultation 425 210 6703 in our office, your home, or in the hospital.
- We deal directly with the big insurance companies so YOU DON’T HAVE TO.
- We gather all evidence including: accident reports, witness statements, medical records and reports, wage loss verification, and all relevant information that helps your claim.
- We find all available resources for payment of your medical bills and do our best to make sure your medical bills are paid.
- We help you get the best possible settlement based on the reasonable value of your claim.
- We battle for you in negotiations, arbitration hearings, mediations, or court, if necessary.
- We know being attacked by a dog is traumatic, and we are there to support YOU at all times.