Child Advocate Lawyer In Everett, WA
Parents place the highest trust in their chosen daycare and schools to nurture their children, supervise their children’s activities, and protect their children from outside harm. Martin W. Hodges represents children and the families of children, who have been abused or neglected in day-care and schools. Martin also represents the families of children, and children in foster care, guardianships, or otherwise in the legal custody of DSHS, who suffer physical, emotional, and sexual abuse, neglect, or other catastrophic harm. If your child has fallen victim to physical, emotional, or sexual abuse while in the care of others, call us immediately for a FREE CASE EVALUATION at (425) 210-6703. We are here to protect your children, your family and their legal rights. We understand the frustrations in dealing with big institutions, state agencies, and large insurance companies. We build your case and navigate the legal system so you can focus on your family and getting your life back to normal.
- Foster Homes
CONSULT WITH A CHILD ADVOCATE LAWYER
If your child suffers from physical, sexual or emotional harm while in the care of their school, day-care, DSHS or other care provider, call Martin W. Hodges at 425 210 6703for a free consultation. Martin has 20 years of experience focusing on personal injury law. There are many lawyers out there, but not all lawyers are qualified to handle complex cases involving the abuse of a child caused by the negligence of those entrusted to care for and protect them.
MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE A LAWYER WHO IS RIGHT FOR YOU
Choosing the right lawyer is critical to the success of your case against a school district, a day-care, DSHS, or other outside caregivers of children. The attorney-client relationship is built on trust and cooperation. Choosing an experienced child advocate lawyer is important, but just as importantly, choose a lawyer who is the right fit for you. Martin Hodges handles all of his cases personally and offers a free consultation to meet with you, discuss your concerns, answer your questions, and fairly evaluate your claim. Martin will fight hard for you against big insurance companies, protect your legal rights, and move your case towards a successful conclusion. We understand this is a difficult time for you and your family, and we are there for YOU.
- Free Consultation 425 210 6703 in our office, your home, or in the hospital.
- We deal directly with the big insurance companies so YOU DON’T HAVE TO.
- We gather all evidence including: accident reports, witness statements, medical records and reports, DSHS reports, and all relevant information that helps your claim.
- We build your case and investigate staffing issues, and supervision and training history.
- We help you get the best possible settlement based on the reasonable value of your claim.
- We battle for you in negotiations, arbitration hearings, mediations, or court, if necessary.
- We understand the trauma of child abuse and neglect, and we are there to support YOU at all times.